The Clinton Scam
The article linked below is a good, concise summary of how the Clinton Foundation works as a tax free international money laundering scheme. It will probably eventually prove to be the largest political criminal enterprise in US history.
This is a textbook case on how you hide foreign money sent to you and repackage it to be used for your own purposes. All tax free. Here’s how it works:
1. You create a separate foreign “charity”. In this case one in Canada.
2. Foreign oligarchs and governments, many sworn enemies of the United States, then donate to this Canadian charity. In this case, over 1,000 did, contributing mega millions. I’m sure they did this out of the goodness of their hearts, and expected nothing in return. (Imagine Putin’s buddies waking up one morning and just deciding to send untold millions to a Canadian charity).
3. The Canadian charity then bundles these separate donations and makes a massive donation to the Clinton Foundation.
4. The Clinton Foundation and the cooperating Canadian charity claim Canadian law prohibits the identification of individual donors. (As the article indicates. this is not true.)
5. The Clinton Foundation then “spends” some of this money for legitimate good works programs. Unfortunately, experts believe this is on the order of 10%. Much of the balance goes to enrich the Clinton’s, pay salaries to untold numbers of hangers on, and fund lavish travel, etc. Again, virtually all tax free, which means you and I are subsidizing it.
6. The Clinton Foundation, with access to the world’s best accountants, somehow fails to report much of this on their tax filings. They discover these “clerical errors” and begin the process of re-filing 5 years of tax returns.
7. Net result – foreign money, much of it from enemies of the US, goes into the Clinton’s pockets tax free and untraceable back to the original donor. This is the textbook definition of money laundering.
The linkage between these foreign donations, and favors done by the Clintons (including Hillary as Secretary of State) will be the subject of a future note from your humble correspondent. This will extend money laundering into bribery and treason.
Oh, by the way, the Canadian “charity” includes as a principal one Frank Giustra. Google him. He is the guy who was central to the formation of Uranium One, the Canadian company that somehow acquired massive US uranium interests and then sold them to an organization controlled by Russia and Putin. This transaction required US State Department approval, and guess who was Secretary of State when the approval was granted.
As an aside, imagine how former Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell feels. That poor schlep is in jail because he and his wife took $165,000 in gifts and loans for doing minor favors for a guy promoting a vitamin company. Not legal but not exactly putting US security at risk.
Sarcasm aside, if you’re still not persuaded this was a cleverly structured way to get unidentified foreign money to the Clintons, ask yourself this: Why did these foreign interests funnel money through a Canadian charity? Why not donate directly to the Clinton Foundation? Better yet, why not donate money directly to the people, organizations and countries in need?
This is the essence of money laundering and influence peddling. Now you know why Hillary’s destruction of 30,000 e-mails was a risk she was willing to take. One “smoking gun” e-mail would land her in jail.