Very lovely portrayal
- Notice how the old woman is gazing back at the life that she is leaving…then passes through the veil of death into the open arms of the Savior.
- The “Come Unto Me” bronze sculpture took more than a year to make its first appearance.
- Unveiled in 2000, the original life-sized bronze monument stands in the grand foyer of the Spilsbury Mortuary in St. George Utah. It has become a scenic attraction, in addition to a comfort to countless families at a most tender time of their lives.
- It portrays the spiritual journey from mortality to immortality: an aged woman’s body, returning to its prime, and back to the arms of our Savior.
- Death is not the end. We all have an eternal destiny, as “Come Unto Me” portrays.